The Vision of the Parish Bible Cell (PBC) is: To Share the Good News of Jesus, "in season and out of season" (2 Tim 4:2), with all sections of our parish for "it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes". Romans 1:16
The prime purpose of the PBC is to build and strengthen the faith of our community through love, knowledge and sharing the Word of God making it relevant to life through inspired teaching with conviction in a systematic, structured and creative manner.
The PBC comprises of 43 commissioned Ministers of the Word (MOWs). Seven members along with the spiritual Director, currently Rev. Fr. Clifton Lobo, form the Bible Cell Core Team.
The PBC members reach out to all parishioners at their Community/ sectors and conduct sessions according to different language and age groups
· Bible Book Study at Community/ Sectors
· Bible Book Study for children at Community/ Sectors
· Bible Book Study in Hindi and Konkani for Tamil & Konkani Community respectively
· Recollection program for Youth / Adults
· Lighthouse ministry - Interactive Bible session for youth, which meets on 2nd & 4th Sunday of the month from 11.30 am to 1.30 pm at the Nihar Hall.
· Vacation Bible Joy for children
· Bible Quiz for adults and children
· Bible Café
· Reaching out to people of other faith during the Christmas week, proclaiming the Christmas message
It is our endeavour to reach out to and share the Word with every person of our parish. Our programmes are chalked out with the sole purpose to fulfill the vision statement of the Parish and make it a reality.
Priest-in-Charge: Fr. Clifton Lobo
Lay Co-ordinator: Steven Pais